dresses amber-rose-nicki-minaj-karen- Nicki Minaj Fiance


  • who is nicki minaj fiance. w/




  • Starting April 1st, only two Service Center are responsible for all the I-140's, Nebraska & Texas. All I-140's are filed with Nebraska Service Center. Nebraska keeps some of the petitoins and transfers the others to Texas. The ones that NSC keeps has a receipt number starting with LIN whereas the ones that are transfered to TX has the receipt number starting with SRC. So even though the petition might be filed with NSC, chances are it might be approved sonner if it goes to TXSC. Nebraska is taking 4-5 months to approve a petition whereas TX approves it in 15-25 days.

  • Nicki Minaj at the 2010 VMAs



  • Hi All,
    ****** I have searched all related posts but could not find an answer ********
    I have applied my labor in EB3 category. As i am qualified for the senior position i have asked my management for the next level. so that i can apply in EB2 and get the priority data transferred from EB3 application.

    with the July fiasco applied I485 with the EB3 application. Now my management is working to promote me from software dev to Sr software developer. Should i accept the promotion? my job responsibilites will be same with additional responsibilities. What will happen to my i-485 application if i take the promotion?


    Thank you.


    I believe, you can accept this promotion without any effect on your pending I-485. Remember though not all promotions are fine. For example you cannot get promoted from a developer position to manager position and continue your case without filing new LC & I-140. Please consult any good lawyer for advice.


    In your case now you have 2 options after getting promoted. Either continue your case in EB3 category without doing anything or appy for new labor & I-140 in EB2 category and have the pending I-485 attached to your new EB2 I-140. Ofcourse here I am assuming that the new job requirement falls under EB2 and you are qualified for EB2.






    Nicki Minaj Fiance. pictures 2010 nicki minaj
  • pictures 2010 nicki minaj



  • love the idea!

    I have a few files that I never used.. maybe someone would like them.

  • Nicki Minaj fiance leaves her



  • Got it... Just dont mention anything about H1 for sometime.. if something comes from company/HR tell them you want it done in premium since you (or your wife) might have to visit India soon. If they dont sound keen on doing it in premium, you can offer to pay the premium fee. Most employers dont object.

    Just my 2 cents.


    Best of luck with you job search

  • Thru” with Nicki Minaj and



  • I did it online on 3/21/09 and got approved for me and my wife on 3/31/09. 10 days total turn around! I was amazed to see USCIS's efficiency on cases filed online. I heard the opposite that if you file online it was taking long time. Mine was at NSC

    For TSC paper filing is faster than eletronic filing;).





    Nicki Minaj Fiance. pictures nicki minaj fake
  • pictures nicki minaj fake



  • Bump

  • Nicki Minaj Covers Spring 2011



  • sweet

    ... I love energy patterns..

  • NICKI MINAJ BOYFRIEND DJ



  • :) Thanks.

  • Lil#39; Wayne amp; Nicki Minaj.



  • Hello everybody ! I am 22 years old. My parents had applied for GC under the employment based category. I, unfortunately, aged out before my parents applied I-140 because of the stupid backlogs. So I aged out even before an I-140 was filed. I was reading the Child protection act info and could not understand if I will be "automatically classified to the appropriate category" for GC which is Family 2B and retain my "original PD." Does this apply to me as I had not even filed I-140 when I aged out ? My parent's PD is Oct 2000 so does this mean I am under Family 2B with Oct 2000 PD ?? Please help me out. I am sure many of you with sons/daughters that are in a similar situation. Thanks

  • Nicki was with her boo and



  • Updated...
    I-485 Rejected/RND:09-21/I-140 Not Found/USCIS error/Re-file date:10/09/07/Recevied By: 10/09/07/Status:No news after re-sent

    Mine was rejected on 9/19 "Missing or incorrect fee" haven't received the reject notice yet. Since 90 days have passed my attroney has decided to refile a RECONSTRUCTED APPLICATION on Monday (10/15).


    jcrajput: How long did it take for you to receive the rejection notice/package. Did the notice ask you to refile ?

  • who is nicki minaj fiance. how long is nicki minaj real



  • No. My file was picked in Feb 1st week.

  • amber-rose-nicki-minaj-karen-



  • My GC is under process and I am using my EAD. Due to a family emergency, I may need to go to India for a longer period of time. Right now, I dont see any option but to resign from my current job and move to India. But I do not want to risk my GC process either.
    What can I do in this situation? Please advise.

  • Ft. Nicki Minaj dropped.



  • I applied for H4 to H1 conversion (April'06) and then travelled to India (May'06). I came back on H4 (Jun'06). After one month my H1 was approved which includes a new I 94 valid from Oct'06.

    Is this H1's I94 valid..?, as per law USCIS should abandon COS approval if alien travels out of U.S during its process.


    Can I start my employment from Oct '06 or do I have to get my H1 stamped.

  • Super Bass by Nicki Minaj



  • August filers got EADs, just wondering if anybody got APs

  • who is nicki minaj fiance.



  • AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:


    The battle for comprehensive immigration reform is going to be tough as Senate Republicans play politics with the critical immigration issue. The Senate passed its $44.3 billion fiscal 2010 Homeland Security appropriations measure 84-6 last week after three days of debate that differentiated the bill from its House companion on a handful of border security and immigration policies. Unfortunately Senate Republicans used the opportunity to add significant new provisions to the less controversial �extender provisions� including an extension to the Special Immigrant Nonminister Religious Worker Program and the Conrad Waiver Program for Physicians Serving in Underserved Areas. The Senate also included a provision promoted by AILA member Brent Renison to allow the foreign-born widows, children and parents of citizens who have died to retain their legal status to seek citizenship for two years after the death. Senate Appropriations Bill a Mixed Bag of Immigration Provisions (http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=29510)


    Senate Republicans added a provision to their chamber�s version of the bill (Schumer: Immigration bill to be ready by Labor Day (javascript:simplePopup()



    Sen. Schumer the lead Democrat expects to have a bill ready by Labor Day that is more generous to highly skilled immigrant workers than those who are lower skilled and is tough on future waves of illegal immigration."


    Even the Homeland Security Department spokesman Matthew Chandler said the Senate endorsement of Vitter's measure prevents real progress on immigration enforcement and is "a reflection of the old administration's strategy: all show, no substance."


    In contrast, the Obama administration is trying to implement effective enforcement, he said. "We hope that the smarter strategy will prevail in the end, because the country deserves a system that works," Chandler said. http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE5690F420090710 Reuters: U.S. Senate approves $42.9 billion homeland security bill.



    Lets hope only hope the Senate and House conferees remove the fence building and E-Verify proposals that are obstacles to achieving a much needed reform of our immigration laws.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-4551757837994116508?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com



    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/07/comprehensive-immigration-reform-battle.html)

  • who is nicki minaj fiance.



  • 1) Does that require any additional fees?

    There is no additional fee, all you need a compelling reason to expedite AP


    2) How long does it take for AP to come thorugh after expedite


    My friends mom was hospitalized, not life threatnening issue - he was able to obtain AP in a week. Onething to note, this was before July fiasco.


    3) In three weeks time we are travelling to attend brothers marriage--> is this reason good enuf?


    Brother's marriage is not a compelling reason to expedite your AP - One of the IV member could not make it to bro's marriage, please read http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15101 , this can throw some lights.


    4) Is there any harm or backfire due to trying to expedite through infopass


    It will not bring you any harm, if you present the facts for your request. It applys to all your request, not only for AP.


    5) filed 485\ap on July 02. recieved EAD and FP already done.


    You are all set, all you need is AP to travel outside USA or you can trip, if you have a valid unexpired stamp on your passport.

  • who is nicki minaj fiance



  • I have ben working with employer A on an H1B ( even labor and I-140 approved, PD-April2009) and planning to apply for H1 transfer now through employer B.

    After the transfer is approved for B, if I change my mind and decide to continue to work with curent employer A, can I do that ?


    Thanks,

    Kumar

  • who is nicki minaj fiance




  • Hi
    My H1 is due for extension this year end.
    Valid period of H1 remaining is 1 1/2 year since extension

    I understand that H1 extension has to go through the rigorous procedure nowadays.

    It needs client letter stating that project will last for 1 year.
    Getting such letter is not possible.

    So having I140 approved makes thing easy for H1 extension? Or same process for h1 extension is followed


    Please reply


    Thanks

    Abbey


    Having I-140 approved only makes you eligible for a 3 yr extension, provided you submit all the documents required in normal H1 process. So, you still have to go through the same process.

  • Nicki Minaj at Heathrow



  • Very nice - I like the green one a lot too.





    I have received 485 receipts and PD field is empty. My I-140 which was already approved has the priority date specified in it.

    Is there anyone who has this column filled in their 485 receipt?





    My PERM application had job location as " employers office and various client's site throughout US". The PERM was approved in EB2 without audit.


    My company is in a different state. I am consulting and hence working in a different state. Do we specify the job location in PERM application ? If yes, does it matter that I am working at a different location ? I am working on applying PERM in EB-2. Thanks.